Christmas Sales Assistant / Weekends
1 October - 24 December 2019
Native & Co is looking for a Christmas sales assistant to join our team in running our Notting Hill store. Working both independently and alongside our existing team, the ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and time keeping skills, a genuine appreciation for design and a firm grasp of the concept and ethos behind Native & Co. Experience in retail, particularly in the design sector is an essential. The ideal candidate should be passionate, self-motivated and detailed. Training will be provided for the role, with the view of eventual independent and unsupervised shop floor sales. This position requires working 2 to 3 days per week, and the ideal candidate must be available to work on both days at weekends from 1st of October until 24th of December 2019.
· Day-to-day running of the store
· Coordinating and managing customer and online orders
· Meeting the daily and weekly sales target
· Managing incoming customer enquiries
· Monitoring and liaising stock levels
· Customer relations
· Communicating the design and craft behind our concept & products
· Managing stock deliveries from warehouse and store
· Coordinating incoming and outgoing shipments
· Managing and keeping up to date the e-commerce store
Essential experience and skills
· English proficiency
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· Interest in Japanese and/or Taiwanese culture
· Recent and relevant work experience in retail and sales
Additional skills and requirements
· An independent and self-managed work ethic
· Ability to tackle new responsibilities and challenges
· Flexibility of work shifts including weekends
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Honoka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your e-mail as "Christmas Sales Assistant / Website".
The deadline is 31st of August 2019.