Copywriter / Freelance or Part-Time
Native & Co is looking for a copywriter to join our team on a long term freelance or part-time basis. Working both independently and alongside our existing team, the ideal candidate will have a genuine appreciation for design and a firm grasp of the concept and ethos behind Native & Co. Experience in copy-writing, particularly backgrounds in art history or academic related degrees will be essential. The ideal candidate will be producing all texts and contents based on the Native & Co tone of voice.
· Journals: engaging with customers by creating journals on craft related subjects
· Product: introducing our products by focusing on the history of the craft and the characteristics and techniques behind the material and production of the work
· Newsletters: engaging with customers by drafting weekly newsletters covering latest events, products and visits to workshops in Japan
· English proficiency
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Understanding the Native & Co tone of voice
· Interest in Japanese and/or Taiwanese culture
· Recent and relevant work experience in writing
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address your e-mail as "Copywriter / Website".