Full-TIME Assistant store manager
Native & Co is looking for a full-time assistant store manager to join our team in running our Notting Hill store. Working both independently and alongside our existing team, the ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, and time keeping skills, a genuine appreciation for design and a firm grasp of the concept and ethos behind Native & Co. Experience in retail, particularly in the design sector is an essential. The ideal candidate should be passionate, self-motivated and detailed. Training will be provided for the role, with the view of eventual independent and unsupervised shop floor management. The position will primarily consist of shop floor and online store management.
Sales floor duties
· Greeting and reinforcing relationships with clients
· Engaging with clients about products and their craft
· Meeting sales targets
· Managing and supervising store assistants
· Coordinating and managing customer orders
· Monitoring and liaising stock levels
· General store upkeep and maintenance
· Managing incoming press, trade and customer enquiries
· Managing and keeping up to date the e-commerce store
· Managing day-to-day running of the office and store
Essential experience and skills
· English proficiency
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· Interest in Japanese and/or Taiwanese culture
· Recent and relevant work experience in retail, in particular sales experience.
Additional skills and requirements
· A professional and neat self-presentation
· An independent and self-managed work ethic
· Ability to tackle new responsibilities and challenges
· Flexibility of work shifts including weekends
Candidates must be available immediately.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address your e-mail as "Full-Time Assistant Store Manager / Website".